HOW TO BETTER USE THIS SITE AND the SPEAKER HILITES PAGE
(1) On Using this Site:
- The ICON (ASD LOGO) at the top of every page is a link to take you back to the main page.
- If you want to print out some --- but not all --- of a page:
(see the pages you want, what page numbers they are at)
Type in the page numbers you want
For Internet Newbies: ... I just found out a way of putting more on a printed page .... than formerly... scroll down this page to see how ....
(2) On Using the SPEAKER HILITES PAGE
SPEAKER HILITES has photos, stories, resources, links, products, etc., from our speakers.
- Whenever possible, each of the photos is a LINK to take you to the web site of the person in the photo --- their main page, or their books, products, etc.
- This page has a lot of pictures. To minimize loading time, the pictures have been made as small (in computer bytes) as possible. If it gets bigger, it may be split in to 2 sections. If you have dial up and if it is taking a long time to load, please let me know. If I hear from a lot of people with problems, I may split it sooner.
- Some of the graphics, such as the bottom central graphic for William Henry, may be too small to see as they are on that page. So "RIGHT CLICK" on it, then LEFT click on "VIEW IMAGE".
- You can find SPEAKER contact info through their web pages.
- I created this page because I like to have a feel for the speakers. I tried to give you a more personal "taste" of who they are.
This page is still being completed as more information comes in. It takes a while to do this, but its worth it. It's my favorite page.
We would like photos --- taken at past conventions --- to put on this site. If you have any that could be used, or any interesting anecdote, personal story, etc., please send it to me as an email attachment, or, send me a URL where it can be found and borrowed.
(3) PRINTING MORE ON A PAGE (than formerly):
I use FIREFOX for my browser. I don't use Internet Explorer or Netscape. Firefox is quicker, has no pop ups, better features. It's smooth, elegant, streamlined. I've been using it for over 2 years. It's free. If you want it, or to find out more about it go to: GET FIREFOX.
Once FIREFOX is installed, find the page you want to print out. Then:
Click on the "down arrow" to the right of: Scale: Shrink to Fit
Choose the percent you would like --- less than 100% if you want it smaller, more if you want it larger.
Print as usual --- your document will be smaller or larger than what you 'normally' print at.
Thank you for letting me do this site. I had fun. I hope you'll let me come back and do this next year!
- Marilyn -
Marilyn Gang, ASD Trustee
ASD Convention CyberMistress
Head Honcho, Toronto Dowsers
Is there anything else that would be helpful to you? Any quick computer / internet questions I can help you with?
Address website questions, suggestions, comments to the ASD Convention CyberMistress: email@example.com
This site created and hosted courtesy of the Toronto Dowsers
BACK TO MAIN PAGE